Lady Judith’s Castle is ideal for seminars, corporate functions, weddings, team-building and any school camp. It has a fully fitted kitchen, a large sparkling swimming pool and braai lapa and a covered stoep looks out over the farm dam.
Showers and toilets for the camp are also located in the Castle and there are break-away rooms where campers can play games such as table tennis.
- Educators are accommodated in Tafelsig Guesthouse, which has four bedrooms, a bathroom, small kitchen and a lounge (maximum 8 facilitators).
- Renosterbos, Dennebos and Fynbos sleep 12 campers each.
- 4 large dormitories are available which can each sleep 30.
- If accommodation is required for more than 150 people, additional accommodation can be arranged.
- Large braai lapa
- Large swimming pool
- Soccer field
- Volleyball court
- Obstacle courses
- Team building and leadership – includes the power of team work; the right attitude; solving problems; building character; knowledge, skills and experience; time management; discipline and cultivating a good self-image.
- Eagle study and memory course – includes neuro-programming; word empowerment; skim reading and finding key words; memory skills; mind maps and mental habits.
- Anger management and conflict resolution
*Special thanks to Seamount Primary School and Norman Henshilwood High School for permission to use some of their photographs on our website*